The Battle of the Brews’ Craft Cup Competition has become Sonoma County's largest craft brew competition. Modeled after great beer and microbrew competitions from around the world, behind the scenes, beer connoisseurs (accredited with the Beer Judge Certification Program, or "BJCP") will sample dozens of craft brews, part of a head-to-head Commercial Beer Competition from numerous craft brewers. These industry-leading judges will set out to name the true winner of Battle of the Brews, the Craft Cup Best in Show, along with category favorites and winners. Entries in the Commercial Beer Competition will also be available for tasting by event attendees.
For $110, attendees to the Craft Cup will enjoy all-inclusive access to:
- Special edition and limited release craft brews only available during the Craft Cup
- Free slide sized portion food tastings at the Craft Cup Best Club Bites, a gourmet food competition
- Opportunities to meet brewmasters and brewery representatives in an intimate setting
- Shorter lines and early access to the event
- The chance to win one-of-a-kind raffle prizes or bid on unique silent auction items
- Live musical performances
The Craft Cup Competition will go from 1pm - 5pm on Saturday, April 9, 2022.