The Battle of the Brews’ VIP Craft Cup Competition has become Sonoma County's largest craft brew competition. Modeled after great beer and microbrew competitions from around the world, behind the scenes, beer connoisseurs (accredited with the Beer Judge Certification Program, or "BJCP") will sample dozens of craft brews, part of a head-to-head Commercial Beer Competition from numerous craft brewers. These industry-leading judges will set out to name the true winner of Battle of the Brews, the Craft Cup Best in Show, along with category favorites and winners. Entries in the Commercial Beer Competition will also be available for tasting by event attendees.
For $100, attendees to the VIP Craft Cup will enjoy all-inclusive access to:
- Special edition and limited release craft brews only available during the Craft Cup
- Free food tastings at the Craft Cup Best Club Bites, a gourmet food competition
- Opportunities to meet brewmasters and brewery representatives in an intimate setting
- Shorter lines and early access to the event (held three hours before the Main Event)
- The chance to win one-of- a-kind raffle prizes or bid on unique silent auction items
- Live musical performances
- Free access to the Main Event
The VIP Craft Cup Competition will start at 1PM on Saturday, April 6, 2019, with free access to the Main Event at 4PM.